Who is Boost Business Funding?
BBF is a leading provider of business funding with a singular focus of providing capital to businesses that are unable to qualify for traditional bank financing. BBF intends to empower businesses by providing a multitude of financial solutions to help grow your business. BBF services a broad range of industries and we can provide your business up to $1,250,000 in working capital. Most transactions can be funded in two business days.
What are the goals of BBF?
- To be your ONE STOP business financing source offering our partners a variety of customized financial solutions. We offer eight specific funding products to meet your financing needs. We intend to make the process FAST & EASY for our partners. Our goal is to offer the appropriate product for your business and provide access to funds within 1-2 business days.
- Develop INDUSTRY centric solutions enabling our funding consultants to support our business partners by offering value added products that exceed your expectations every time!
- Establish LONG TERM WORKING RELATIONSHIPS with our business partners. We intend to provide financing that meet the needs of your business throughout your company’s life cycle regardless if your business is a startup or an established entity.
BBF works individually with each business to secure the best possible financing solution. Our knowledgeable funding experts work to find the appropriate product solution for mature business to those that may have had financial hardships due to a downturn in the economy, less than perfect credit or even bankruptcy. We are able to customize solutions for your specific situation.
The Boost Business Funding Advantage
- Our approval rates are amongst the highest in the industry.
- One Stop: We offer a multitude of financial products to support your business growth.
- Industry specific experts. We will customize solutions designed specifically for your business.
- Flexible repayment terms
Underwriting decision focused on cash flow, length of time in business, and personal references.
Approval is not credit score driven and collateral is not necessary!